Matcha latte (features green tea Emily mentions in her article)
- Mix 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder with hot water
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil (any good quality extra virgin coconut oil will do)
Blend for 10 seconds. You can add some cinnamon or ginger for extra flavour.
Chocolatey Mousse (features dark chocolate (
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 60ml almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30g cacao powder
- 1tbsp honey
- Fresh berries to serve (optional)
Combine all the ingredients except the berries in a blender and blend for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. Spoon into bowls and chill slightly before serving topped with fresh berries, if desired.