Thursday 4th October (Uxbridge)
Thursday 18th October (Ealing)
In celebration of our tenth anniversary, the Bridge to Health clinics will be open to meet and greet existing and prospective patients. We would like you invite you to come and join us!
You can meet the team and discover more about the range of therapies we offer - as well as learning about the positive impact they can have on your health and wellbeing.
Throughout the day, we will be hosting a programme of workshops focused on key health themes; these will be followed (in the early evening) by a reception party which you are also welcome to attend.
The Workshops -
- Understanding food allergy and intolerance - Emily Fawell, Nutritionist
- Everything you want to know about Counselling but have been too afraid to ask - Deborah Kerr, Counselling Psychotherapist
- Making connections - lessons for injury recovery and prevention - Holly Clarkson, Osteopath
- Five steps to a fit and healthy pregnancy - Sian Smith, Osteopath
- Posture, alignment and the core: the three cornerstones of Pilates success - Jenny Middleton, Pilates Instructor
- The point of acupuncture - Teresa O’Connor, Acupuncturist
- Are you sitting comfortably? How to survive the office chair - Sian Smith and Mathieu Rossano, Osteopaths
- Poise and think: an introduction to the power and scope of Alexander Technique - Lynsey Metcalfe, Alexander Technique Teacher
- How to challenge a limiting belief - Andrew Brenard, Coach and Thrive Programme Consultant
The detailed programme and timings will be confirmed in September/October newsletter, published in September.