Life / Business Coaching
Do you know how to best focus your skills and knowledge to attain the professional and / or personal results you seek? Tailored one-to-one coaching sessions designed around your aspirations can help you handle immediate priorities or enable you to identify and attain longer term goals.
Meet our dedicated Life Coaches
Read more about what and how we treat on our blog
Your decision to work with a coach is likely to be based on one of the following reasons:
- Become familiar and confident within your whole self
- Gain clarity on what success is for you in work and life
- Improve communication or presentation skills effectiveness
- Handle changes, conflicts, setbacks or stress triggers (e.g. relationships, redundancy, promotion, getting a new job, preparing for interviews)
- Enjoy effective relationships
We have selected the exercises we most frequently advise our patients to do and turned them into short video clips.
What our Patients say:
'A good friend recommended that I get in touch with Andrew in late 2017 because I was at my wit's end with worry. I was the sort of person who worried about everything that could potentially go…
Laura, London Read more from Laura, here >
What to expect when you visit Bridge to Health
Read an overview of what to expect when visiting an osteopath here, and about other patients’ success on our testimonials page.